Epsilon Financial Group offers expertise and guidance to help a fiduciary fulfill the sacred trust to clients while managing the professional risk arising in their practice.
We can help you:
- Establish written evidence of stewardship.
- Improve communications between all parties through meetings with minutes and written reports.
- Document investment practices.
- Discover investment or procedural risks not previously identified or understood.
- Uncover procedural omissions or shortcomings – and prioritize investment management projects.
- Determine whether applicable “Safe Harbor” provisions have been satisfied.
- Incorporate prudent fiduciary practices that may increase long-term investment performance. These may include
- Reducing fees across the entire investment management program.
- Aiding in the selection of more appropriate managers.
- Terminating inappropriate managers.
- Provide an excellent educational forum to assure that all involved parties are familiar with their duties and responsibilities.
- Identify more appropriate fiduciary procedures, pricing venues and investment vehicles to better manage an increasing asset base.
- Compare your practices and procedures to those of your peers.
- Establish benchmarks to help measure the progress of an investment committee or consultant.
- Use a prudent process to negotiate a lower premium for Errors & Omissions ( E&O ) insurance coverage.